After last year’s amazing launch, we are super excited to give you the second edition of Go Ibiza as we fly back to the magical island with another four day long weekender from Friday 18th May to Monday 21st May 2018.
We will be returning home to The Beach Star Studio and Apartments located in San Antonio Bay next to Punta Xinxo beach, with another world class line up of artistes.
The hotel has a contemporary feel so you can get your groove on during the day with four pool parties, boat parties and club nights events with only the highest standard of quality music we all love.
BOBBY & STEVE
Nacho Larache& S-BRID
GRAHAM P & SOULDIVA
FREAKY REIDY Music policy Soulful, Deep, uplifting House music fused with Disco classics, Soul, Rare Groove, Funk & Boogie!WHEN BOOKING YOUR FLIGHTS REMEMBER:
• Check in Friday 18th May 2018
• Check out Tuesday 22nd May 2018
We have also made it easier for you to enjoy GO Ibiza by adding the luxury of an all-inclusive deal which will include breakfast, lunch and dinner together with alcohol and soft drinks between the hours of 08:30 am and 23:00 pm.
Entry to the pool parties and club events are free to all inclusive or day pass holders, boat parties are chargeable.
To make sure you enjoy the sophisticated sounds around the pool every day, we have teamed up with Void Acoustics one of the best in achieving a true blend of sonic excellence to guarantee the very best in sound around the pool area.EVENT INFO:
• 4 days all inclusive accommodation
• Over 30 artist
• Pool parties
• Night club events
• Boat parties
• Free club transfers
• Accommodation Includes food/soft drinks and alcohol
• Single, double or triple occupancy available
• Secure your place now with £100 deposit>Click for event page infoACCOMMODATION INFO:
• Beach Star - Sold out in 4days
• Sol House - Limited rooms available.
• The Fiesta Milord - Limited rooms available.
• Riviera Hotel - Limited rooms available.>Click for accommodation page info
>Check out Go Ibiza 2017 photo gallery
>Click for GO Ibiza 2018 full event page menu